We work with passion!
We tailor our marketing to suit each individual. We are known for being hard working and going the extra mile to get you the right buyer at the best possible price.
If you’re planning to sell your home by private treaty on the open market, l’ll ensure it’s effectively advertised to secure the best price.
As a professionally-qualified estate agent, I’ll make sure your property is ready for market, so you have the best chance of getting the result you want.
I can organise open viewing ‘launch’ events to generate the maximum amount of interest.
My estate agency services include:
• Initial free appraisal and marketing advice
• Pre-marketing recommendations
• Discreet marketing service
• Market-ready service
• Full marketing service
• Access to local and national advertising
• Effective use of social media and websites
Auction and Tender Sales
My expertise can help you successfully sell or buy property at auction or via tender, whether you’re an owner-occupier, solicitor, accountant, receiver, administrator, charity, bank, building society or investor.
The types of property I can assist you with include:
• Vacant or tenanted residential and commercial property
• Redevelopment opportunities
• Quirky or unusual property
• Land (with or without planning permission)
• Farms and smallholdings
• Agricultural land
• Properties requiring modernisation and repair
• Structurally damaged properties
• Sales for executors and estates
• Building plots and large-scale development land
I have the local knowledge, qualifications and skills to give you expert guidance about the property market in South Cheshire and the wider area.
With more than 40 years’ experience selling homes and specialist property in Nantwich and the surrounding area, I will arm you with high-quality advice, so you can make well-informed decisions.
What’s more, you’ll have the added reassurance of working with a property consultant who is regulated by worldwide professional body, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
My property consultancy services include:
• Land-finding, including building plots and development land
• First-time buyer guidance
• Property search and purchaser negotiations
• Commercial lettings
• Local introducer service providing recommendations to trusted partners and contacts, such as Watts Mortgage and Wealth Management Ltd, solicitors, independent surveyors, accountants, and other local professionals
A valuation is a vital part of any process when you decide to sell a property. It will give you an estimate of how much your property should be worth.
As an experienced valuer – registered with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – I will provide you with an independent, written ‘Red Book’ valuation that you can trust. And because I’m part of the RICS, I adhere to a set of industry standards, so you’re guaranteed to receive the best possible service.
My valuation services include:
• Inheritance tax valuations for executors and professional advisers, as required by HMRC
• Capital Gains Tax current and retrospective market valuations
• Appraising equity value within marital property
• Assessing market value for buyers, to avoid you paying too high a price
• Valuations for sellers, so your home can be marketed at the correct price
• Working out market value to resolve a dispute